Connect

Friday, July 19, 2013

Casual Dating

I’ve wanted to try casually dating several people at once for quite a while now.  While i’ve gone on multiple dates in a single week I always decide I don’t particularly want to see the men in question again.  This tends to put an immediate end to my casual dating streak.

When Ray and I were first talking about dating I was hoping I would finally get my chance.  Here was someone that I could see myself dating for a while who theoretically wouldn’t mind if I was seeing other people at the same time.

Unfortunately I didn’t have any other offers on the table at the time, therefore turning a casual dating scenario into an exclusive one.

Maybe someday I’ll have the opportunity, but until then let me know how it has been going for you!

Leave a comment or message me with your casual dating stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment