Connect

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Threesomes part 2: The Magical Unicorn


Never one to miss an opportunity to fine-tune my game I engaged in a playful conversation with an attractive gentleman (Nick) and his friend (Aaron)... both of whom I ended up taking home later that evening (don’t worry, Mitch had gone home long before the flirting became too intense).”

At first i’m sure you thought you hadn’t read that passage right.  I couldn’t possibly have taken both Aaron and Nick home with me that night.  
Especially after having had a first date with Mitch earlier that day.  Ladies I’m telling you... threesomes are not just about two women and a man anymore!

Here I was, enjoying a drink between two fairly attractive men when Nick leaned over and whispered a proposition.  I wasn’t sure I had heard him correctly as the music in this particular bar was quite loud.  Had he just said something about both of them walking me home?   Then he winked and added “If you catch my meaning.”


I’ll admit I laughed.  Laughed and went back to my drink, thinking that he was messing with me.  A few minutes later though he reiterated his proposition and added that it would only go as far as I was comfortable... of course.

What the hell I said.  Nick was a doctor (or so he said) and Aaron had just broken up with his longterm girlfriend (which explained his awkward and mopey conversations) and we could all use an adventure!  I told my friends I was going home and reassured them I was comfortable leaving with these strangers.  Little did I know several of my friends had a bet going about who I was eventually going to take home with me that night; the choices being Nick, Aaron, Mitch or another guy who was also with us at the time.  How surprised they were when they all technically lost the bet!

I will throw out a warning before I go into too much detail.  This situation could have gone down a much darker path.  None of my roommates were home and I was letting in two strange men who, if they wanted, could have easily overpowered me if they didn’t get their way.  I was incredibly lucky that all went well, just be aware and look for red flags before you take home random hotties :P

Everything started off fairly typically.  I poured some wine, they complemented me profusely, and we moved towards the bedroom.  Nick came up with an incredibly cheesy nickname of sorts for me.  Stating that I was a very rare woman (I believe he meant that as a compliment) and that they were lucky to have found me he then dubbed me a magical unicorn.  A phrase that was repeated throughout the rest of the night and became a bit of a joke between my friends and I.

The beginning consisted mostly of making out, and moved towards what you would typically find in a male-male-female threesome.  Making out with one guy while the other finds different places for his mouth.  When things started to heat up however, I realized with some embarrassment that I only had one condom in my nightstand.  Nick asked if it was necessary that we have them.  I believe that the look on my face and the stern ‘yes’ was a good answer.  


Aaron got up at that point and ran to the nearby gas station to pick up some more.  He wasn’t gone long, but long enough for me to get a preview of what Nick had to offer.  I wasn’t disappointed. 

Nick was very insistent that we should try to focus mostly on Aaron so he would forget about his ex.  Aaron, however, didn’t seem particularly into it.  He was an average kisser I’ll give him that but when it came right down to it he just couldn’t... well... seal the deal.  He was quite a bit smaller than his friend so I had two conclusions: he was feeling emasculated next to his friend/couldn’t focus with another male in the room or he didn’t find me attractive.  I found the last a little hard to believe since he was the one who ran out for more condoms but I suppose I will never know.

In the end I enjoyed myself, despite Nick going for certain areas I explicitly didn’t want him to venture towards.  I had to tell him no a couple times but eventually he stopped trying.  

No.  Just no.

Again I am aware I was lucky that these two men were as well behaved as they were.  I’m not sad that I had this experience but I recognize that it could have ended very, very badly.

The boys left before I got up the next day but I do remember them saying goodbye before they left.  The experience must not have been all bad as Nick continued to text me for a week or so after.  He even came around for an early morning booty call a week later!

So tell me, have you ever had a threesome?  Would you go home with two guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment